Challenge, Inspire and service your clients in getting the best out of our software solution. Drive value based, best in class initiatives to maximize the potential. In doing so you will create expansion revenue and maintain a low churn upon which your success will be measured.
An essential part of Enreach Campaigns success comes from our client focused approach and the ability to continually expand the collaboration and the value we bring forth through our SaaS product. The CXM role is precisely about that. Abilities within you, that translate the deep knowledge about the product that you will attain and best in class approach and the constant development of features that continuously enable our customers to develop and stay ahead of their competitors. Among those abilities is their conversion and contact rates through our Outbound/Inbound telephony and Marketing Automation tools.
We are looking for a person who is analytical, has strong communication skills and the ability to understand a somewhat complex technical solution and apply it to lighten up classic virtues of Outbound/Inbound Call Center challenges as well as Marketing Automation. You understand the basics of value propositions and why it is so important that everything we do is backed by the value we create for our customers.
• Monitor and increase the value of your customer base.
• Conduct inspirational and status meetings with your customers stakeholder landscape
• Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
• Strive to steadily increase customer satisfaction, build relationships and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset
• Work with our Development team, to meet our customer expectations and growth opportunities
• Educate and teach your customers about how to best utilize all features and introduce them to new product releases
• Drive your up-sale pipeline and ensuring stakeholder management
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our products and services
To succeed in the role as Customer Experience Manager, we expect you to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Customer Experience Manager or a similar client-facing, relationship-building, advisory role
• Experience working with turning data into insights
• A university degree is beneficial but not required
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
Big bonus points if you have:
• Experience of working within a SaaS company
• Project Management experience
• Proven track record working with Enterprise businesses.
• Strong time management skills
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent)
To be able to succeed in the role as Customer Success Manager you need to be service minded, you exceed the customers’ expectations by being customer centric and being communicative. In this role it is critical that you are solution oriented, you can listen and ask the right questions, break down problems, do an analysis and take actions to prevent problems, see opportunities and find the best solution.
Enreach Campaigns is a CCaaS Software company, a leading provider of a SaaS Sales Enablement Solutions in the Nordics with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen and Helsinki.
At Enreach Campaigns we design solutions to help organizations and their people grow.
Heart and soul, we are dedicated to helping those who work every day to connect with others: The Sales Agents, the Fundraisers, the Market Researchers, the customer service, the order intake department, the Appointment Bookers, the Business Development Representatives, and many others like them.
We are an integral part of Enreach Europe’s footprint now present in 10 countries with a wide product portfolio that accounts for offerings within UCaaS and CCaaS and we hope to keep growing and adding even more.
Enreach is a European-based unified communications provider championing a style of open collaboration that makes contact magic between business and teams. Putting right-sized technology in reach of every kind of business.
We make business technology, connectivity, and productivity integration easy for organizations. Businesses in different industries have requirements for staying in contact with their employees and customers. Our products and services optimize these contact points allowing people to reach new levels of productivity.
For more information on Enreach, please go to Enreach.com/campaigns and Enreach.com
For further information about the position, please contact Kim Dalgaard-Duus, CXO [email protected]
We happily invite you to apply below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter Judith Beuse via [email protected] or +31 6 598 14 259.