As Director of Service Operations, you are responsible for identifying strategic bottlenecks and defining and driving innovative projects to enhance our service delivery. You are focused on continuous improvement including the improvement of our services.
In this role you are a sparring partner for C-level stakeholders, providing them with the relevant and necessary flow of operations information. You also serve as a liaison between different parties in global cross-organizational departments with a technical focus like datacenters, network – and server technology departments.
Your core responsibilities are:
· Ensuring optimal performance and availability of the infrastructure provided to deliver products and services to the EU market;
· Making sure that all service operations roles in all locations of Enreach are working in the same manner, collaborate closely and work towards a common purpose;
· Signaling strategic topics within Enreach Global Operations to enhance service delivery and assurance;
· Identify and prioritize various projects to achieve operational excellence and continuous improvement;
· Design optimal operations and service delivery processes;
· Work in close collaboration with Lead Links (managers) to establish a conscious and transparent view on innovation with regard to service delivery.
You are an experienced operations director. A decisive and inspiring leader with a persuasive approach. You have an open and inquisitive personality. You are not afraid to consider out-of-the-box solutions and initiatives and eager to take on new challenges.
· A proven track record working in a senior service or operations management position, preferably within the telecommunication or software industry;
· A tech-savvy mindset;
· Excellent leadership qualities;
· Strong analytical skills and structured way of working;
· Ability to anticipate problems and subsequently propose solutions;
· You possess great communication and organization skills;
· High proficiency in English and preferably a second European language.
· A challenging role within an ambitious, innovative and upscaling IT/Telco company.
· An international working environment and cross-border projects.
· Employment contract of 36-40 hours per week. A good salary, 25 holidays, pension plan, travel allowance and other secondary or tertiary benefits.
· This position is primarily based in Almere. However, also other European offices could be discussed.
Enreach is a leader providing the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. Please visit www.holacracy.com if you are curious.
We happily invite you to apply. I am looking forward to meet you. If you have any questions, please contact me: Senior Corporate Recruiter Judith Beuse via [email protected] or +31 6 868 26032.