To support our numerous development teams designing, building and deploying the various services that our customers love, we need a solid infrastructure. This infrastructure runs in various data centres in the Netherlands and Germany, and provides various types of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions for our internal teams. From bare metal servers to container platforms. From iSCSI LUNs, to object storage. Even fully managed databases are part of our portfolio. Our tech stack contains Linux (mostly Ubuntu, but also some Debian and CentOS), VMware, Kubernetes, Zabbix, Ceph, Netapp, F5 BigIP, various Atlassian products, Graylog, Grafana, Dell Poweredge servers, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet and a wide range of other Open-Source Software. We maintain about 700 bare metal servers and around 500 VMs.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Building, operating and maintaining the various infrastructure services and platforms we provide;
- Providing support to various internal teams using our infrastructure;
- Provisioning infrastructure for our internal customers;
- Automating everything… well, as much as you can, so we can spend time on the cool things;
- Be part of an on-call rotation to fix those corner-cases which we didn’t foresee;
- Performing capacity planning and extending the capacity of existing infrastructure;
- Monitoring performance and uptime of our internal services on a 24×7 basis;
- Testing redundancy and backups of our infrastructure services.
You will bring the following to the team;
- Have experience with designing, building and operating IT infrastructure that runs production systems with high uptime and performance requirements;
- Being somewhat of a Linux guru;
- Experience with VMware vSphere and preferably Veeam;
- Experience with some of the tools in our technology stack, or tools that can be used for similar tasks;
- Experience with at least one scripting/programming language (we use Bash, Python and some PHP, but any similar language will do, as long as you’re open to learn);
- You really enjoy open-source software and are able to learn about new software you haven’t used before relatively quickly;
- You can work together with people from numerous different backgrounds, located in different countries, who have different ways of working;
- Feel comfortable working in a self-steering environment where you are expected to make your own decisions driving the company’s purpose;
- Like working in a team, sharing knowledge, learning from others, and together work towards our common goal, but also feel comfortable working on individual tasks and projects;
- Are communicative enough to talk to team members as well as members from other teams about our infrastructure;
Enreach is a leader providing the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. Please visit www.holacracy.com if you are curious.
We happily invite you to apply below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter Mara Zondag via [email protected] or +31 6 868 57858