In this role you will be responsible for the success of the MS Teams ecosystem and related services throughout the company. As such you are in the driver’s seat defining product strategy, product value and roadmap priorities. This is a new position, formed to drive our business related to Microsoft Teams. As such you will propel integration of our existing products in MS Teams, as well as adding new 3rd party products.
• Ensuring that Enreach’s MS Teams propositions deliver on the needs of our clients in the EU.
• You will provide vision on collaborations tools like Teams and direction to the internal teams and stakeholders.
• You will align on priorities and deliver a roadmap that will satisfy our stakeholders and customers.
• Lead and manage the product proposition and implementation process at Group level.
• Write product / service descriptions, requirements, and other necessary documentation.
• Manage internal and 3rd party supplier relationships.
• Building business cases for new products and services.
• Train sales teams and keep them up to date.
• Support marketing with marketing team resources.
• Previous experience in roles like Product Manager or comparable within the IT or telecommunications sector.
• Experience with Microsoft Teams. Preferably demonstrable success in building business propositions with Microsoft services.
• Preferably experience with an application marketplace ecosystem.
• Experience integrating (software) products from 3rd parties.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, combining a commercial drive with product understanding.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Proactive, inquisitive and analytical servant leader.
• Having worked in high growth environments and/or multinational virtual teams would be beneficiary.
• Highly proficient in English and preferably a second European language.
• A challenging international role within an ambitious, innovative and upscaling IT/Telco company.
• Employment contract of 32 to 40 hours per week with a good salary and secondary benefits.
• Depending on the situation with Covid this role may entail occasional travel within Europe.
• This position can be based in any of our European offices in either: Germany (Dortmund), The Netherlands (Almere), Spain (Barcelona, Malaga), France (Nice), England (Telford), Denmark (Kopenhagen or Grästen).
Enreach is a leader providing the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. Please visit www.holacracy.com if you are curious.
We happily invite you to apply below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Global Recruiter Dick van Geeresteyn via [email protected] or +31686889345.