As Senior Product Manager Voice you are leading Enreach as competitive advanced voice service provider in the European B2B market. You are part of our Group Products and Services, focused on connectivity. Responsible for expanding our voice products & services. Our product strategy is aiming to further converge Enreach cloud contact applications and connectivity solutions and maximize the value for our customers. Assuring that our fixed voice, mobile and FMC services approach do create a competitive edge for Enreach Converged Contact Solutions.
You define the end-to-end product development initiatives based on market demand and a solid business case. You report to your stakeholders on board level and collaborate daily with our agile development teams, channel partners, customers and multiple suppliers.
Your main responsibilities are:
· Product management and product development for international Voice and FMC connectivity services on a group level;
· Monitoring and analyzing market demand in B2B connectivity;
· Translating business requirements, defining product strategy and product value;
· Providing product vision and direction to our Enreach go-to-market entities;
· Creating and defining competitive converged contact solutions;
· Defining product roadmap priorities and running optimization initiatives;
· Creating and releasing voice products & services to Enreach go-to-market entities;
· Maximizing financial results of the voice product line and arrange product development budgets and resource capacity.
You are an experienced telecom connectivity product manager with a clear perspective on developments within the Voice and FMC telecommunications market. You have a clear vision of customer needs and value-added products and services. With the ability to qualify opportunities, based on business-driven product choices. You are a self-propelling and convincing leader with an energetic ‘can-do’ attitude and strong problem-solving skills. You are a subject matter expert in VoIP and you have a good understanding of innovative voice infrastructure solutions.
You also have:
· A proven track record (+10 years) as a successful Senior Product manager, working at telecommunication and communication service providers;
· Experience in working in a multinational environment in Europe while leading cross-functional teams;
· A strong track record in customer data-driven decision making
· An excellent ability to forecast and define detailed business cases, pricing strategies and margin analysis;
· Solid experience in negotiating with suppliers
· Good command of the English language
· A challenging role within an ambitious, international, innovative and upscaling IT/Telco company,
· Room for autonomy and personal growth,
· An employment contract of 32 to 40 hours per week with a good salary and secondary benefits,
· This position is based in one of our European offices, we offer hybrid working.
Enreach is a leader providing the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. Please visit www.holacracy.com if you are curious.
I am looking forward to receiving your application and CV. If you have any questions, please contact me: Senior Corporate Recruiter Judith Beuse via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 868 26032.